Monday, November 8, 2010

Thankful 30: Day 7&8 - the "list"

We have so many things to be thankful for... I don't know how to pick just one. So here is a random list of thoughts that popped into my head this weekend:

my sweet husband, pumkin pie, my new bike, Aunt Suzi, Lexi enjoying her new doggie bed, my best friend B, watching the kids make a big pen for the rabit so he can hop and play, a freezer full of food, children's church for my kids, Vanilla Spice Chai, running 3 miles, my sister-in-law, our neighbors, mashed potatoes and creamed corn, my washing machine, and the kids giggling together....

just to name a FEW!

2 comments:

  1. Awesome list! And I can relate to so many! :-)

    *hugs* from orlando!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm touched that I'm in the same group as the washing machine and mashed potatoes! Seriously, I might rank my washing machine above M and the kids! ha! Love you.

    ReplyDelete

Now it's your turn to inspire me....