Thursday, November 18, 2010

Scenic Views

I think the photos in this post will speak for themselves. These were taken in 4 consecutive days, some in the morning, and some in the evening. The sunrise and sunset have been spectacular EVERY. SINGLE. DAY lately! I carry my digital camera in my purse and I'm forever pulling over to take pictures because they are just beautiful. So today, I am thankful for God's beauty in the everyday occurences of our world!



Speaking of being thankful, I need to get caught up on my Thankful 30! I jot them down when I can't get to my computer so here's what I have since my last post:

13 - Selling poppies with the kids to raise money for the VFW (post coming soon about this!)

14 - Gail taking the kids for a few hours so I could finish some projects and get a 4 mile run in!

15 - Having lunch with an old friend that I hardly ever see these days

16 - Talking to my brother and his kids and being able to tell my niece Abby happy birthday!

17 - A nice compliment from a customer... it made my day to be appreciated!

18 - The SUNRISE that you see in the first photo above... it was amazing!

Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Now it's your turn to inspire me....