Saturday, February 13, 2010

I love laundry


Okay... so maybe I don't LOVE laundry but I'm sure lovin' my new laundry room. They aren't quite done but it's close enough to get a pretty good idea how it looks. The back countertop didn't fit so they are sending it back on Monday. Par for the course I guess. The electrical and water aren't turned on in the addition yet and we are still waiting on the flooring to come in before they proceed too much farther. Trim will go up after the flooring. Otherwise, it's slowing plugging along. Just had to share a couple of pics of the cabinets and wall color. The maple cabinets are "Suede" stain with a chocoloate glaze.


This is an open shelving unit where I can store baskets of craft supplies and finally get them all organized in ONE place! I think it's one of my favorite features. This will be a multi-purpose room for craft projects, extra kitchen storage, and of course.... LAUNDRY!!!

Have a great weekend and a HAPPY VALENTINES DAY!!!

2 comments:

  1. Are the countertops granite? Love the color...love the storage...and especially love organization! Can't wait to see the baskets you put on those lovely shelves!

    ReplyDelete
  2. GORGEOUS!!! I love love love it!!! I am also super jealous! i told my hubby that a house MUST have a laundry room! It is simply a must! I am sure you will really enjoy this!

    ReplyDelete

Now it's your turn to inspire me....