Thursday, February 18, 2010

Mirror, Mirror on the wall...

I don't know who the most beautiful of all is but I sure do know who has the most beautiful bathroom ever! Things are coming together with cabinetry installed (sort of) in the master bath and the tile is now down on the floor. It still needs grout, but it looks awesome so far. It is so nice to finally see things together. You can visualize from the boxes and pictures, but until it's all put together, it's pretty hard to know if you will love it or not. Rest assured.... WE LOVE IT!





Flooring for the downstairs should be here today (after 5 weeks!) and lots of other things are coming this week. Everytime I think we are done ordering and/or making decisions, we discover another one around the corner. That being said... I think we are going to survive this phase of the project. The kitchen, however, might be another story!

Today, among other things, I am especially thankful for these two monkeys:



No comments:

Post a Comment

Now it's your turn to inspire me....