Friday, October 16, 2009

The new basement

OK...so we didn't really get a new basement but I'm officially reclaiming the space after 4 years so it's almost like getting a new basement! We've been storing Auntie M's things for several years (along with a lot of our own junk) so the one small room we have down there has been non-existent up til now. The last of the furniture is moved out so we're making plans for the new space. Don't get me wrong, I still have lots of sorting and BURNING to do, but we're well on our way. The de-humidifier is on full force and we're getting closer to our dream "play room". I've already bought some chalk-board paint and we've been evaluating potential wall colors. You'll have to check back soon for a sneak peek! I was thinking of using this cabinet to hold a TV, movies, and board games. I'll pull the back off, possibly add a coat of paint to the whole thing or maybe add curtains to the glass. Can't you just see it with an old quilt draped over the door?!?!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Now it's your turn to inspire me....