Monday, October 12, 2009

My first time...


Okay... so I admit it. After following several blogs these past few weeks, I've decided this could be totally addicting! Everything from cooking to exercise, home decor to travel... and all of it totally motivational. If they can do it, why can't I? So here I am... my very first blog. With the start of our new addition on the house as well as my new lease on life (more on that later), I thought I'd try my hand at sharing bits and pieces blog-style. I always wanted to write a book so maybe this will serve as the cliff-notes of life. Stay tuned for plenty of before-and-afters, yummy recipes, my joggers journal (to keep me motivated), and much more! We'll see how it goes! My goal is to search and surround myself with "all things inspirational" so put your dress-up clothes on and come play with us... You might just get inspired along the way!!!

1 comment:

Now it's your turn to inspire me....