Wednesday, April 28, 2010

I'm a WINNER!!!

For those of you who follow the running blogger world, you are probably familiar with the infamous Robin and her weekly Wednesday winner post. Well, lucky for me, I am this week's featured winner. You can read my interview here.

If you are new to my blog and are finding me via the Turtle, then WELCOME! Be sure to leave a comment so I can visit your blogs as well. I love meeting new runners from all over the country. I have learned so much about running, fitness, and life in general from so many of you.

Special thanks to Robin for the nice feature as well as the great blog she does every day! I'm dedicating my noon run to her!!!

4 comments:

  1. Hi Janet...I enjoyed reading your interview with Robin. Sounds like we're in similar places with the running. I started last July and have not run any races yet. I have my first 10K on May 9th and my first half-marathon on May 30th...and I'm getting very excited!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Janet - I read the interview with Robin. Love the fox cub pictures. I have some more reading to do - but based on door pictures and comments, it sounds like you are building a new house and it is located in the country. The bathroom looks great - I love the tile.

    I am temporarily not running due to at stress fracture in my 2nd metatarsal. It is 2+ weeks since I last ran. Keep up the running. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really enjoyed your interview with Robin. It's so nice to read about other runner's stories. I don't have a blog of my own, but I get so much inspiration of reading about others triumphs and struggles! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great interview! I've tried to run with my dog, a german shepherd. After 1 mile, I'm dragging her to get her to walk. And she loves everyone. She probably even loves muggers. She's only good for patting and kisses. Sigh.

    Laura
    P.S. Love the remodel job!

    ReplyDelete

Now it's your turn to inspire me....