Thursday, April 22, 2010

Foxy Lady...

We had some good lookin' visitors at work this week so I just had to share. Hopefully they like us enough to move into our neighborhood and stay awhile!!!

Yep... you counted right. There are three little fox cubs. Mom is a little camera shy and doesn't come out to play as much as the babies but she makes an appearance every now and again. They are playful and fun to watch in the afternoon sunshine. She has had litters before but they always stayed far away. This year, she moved them right outside our office! It is a fairly rare occurence to see this, but to have them so close is even more amazing.

Today I am thankful for..

1) A reminder of God's amazing creatures

2) Rain on my newly planted potatoes

3) A chance to get in a good run while my son is at preschool... keep your fingers crossed for me!

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful! Thanks for sharing. The little guys are adorable. :)

    ReplyDelete

Now it's your turn to inspire me....