Saturday, January 2, 2010

Fun Family Activity?!?!?!

I'm not sure you can call it "fun" but it certainly was a "family" activity that we all participated in. We've got three rooms down but the big one is still to go. I told Gail to shoot me if I ever mentioned the word "wall paper" anytime in the next 50 years or so.


Nate was in charge of electrical. Don't worry... he's actually very good (and supervised).
Ally did a super job and stuck with it for quite a while before she got tired of scraping.
The bedrooms are painted now but my pictures don't show the colors very well. This is our current room that Ally is moving into when we move upstairs. She chose pale blue walls with a purple accent wall. It actually turned out pretty good and I can't wait to get her moved in so we can start accessorizing (and we can stop sleeping in a purple room).
We are currently in cleaning mode, trying to get as much done as possible before we turn everything upside down. Nothing is safe right now....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Now it's your turn to inspire me....