Monday, June 13, 2011

Saying Thanks...

I know we're getting well past the Memorial Day weekend but I still wanted to post a few pictures from the service we attended.  Personally, I think every day should be a day to remember the sacrifices our Military have made so I don't feel too bad doing this late! There were many services in the area and we stopped by several of the area cemeteries to leave flowers and visit family grave sites.  I always love how Memorial Day brings new life to many of the otherwise isolated and deserted towns of the past.  These particular pictures were taken in Norcatur, KS but the scenes were the same at many of the others we visited. 







So THANK YOU to all who have served and to those who have made our freedoms possible!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Now it's your turn to inspire me....