Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Graduation Day...

It's official.  I'm getting old.  My baby graduated this month... from preschool!  I can hardly believe that 5 years have already gone by.  I know we're supposed to enjoy every moment and all that jazz, but it's hard to see thru the constant laundry, cleaning, chores, work, errands, running from activity to activity, and on and on... I know they are growing up too fast.  I know they will be out on their own before I realize it.  So today... I'm just going to enjoy this moment and know he's still little.  At least for a while.


Homemade Invitations!


Nate with his Grandmas and Grandpas!!

Yep!  That's my baby all right.  Pretty sure I'm gonna blink and he will doing this again in high school!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Now it's your turn to inspire me....