Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Where is everybody?

I just noticed it's been nearly 2 months since my last post. Like you, I find myself wondering what I've been doing or where I've been lately that has kept me away. As I scanned my recent photo files for potential blog material, I discovered why I've been away. So here's a snapshot of our life the past two months...
Going Fishing...
Road Trip to Indiana / Swimming at the lake...
Playing with Cousins...
Playing Softball for Six Weeks...
Wheat Harvest...
Riding Horses with Friends...
Taking Roping Lessons...
Checking the Cows...
Nate's Birthday...
Swimming Lessons...
The 4-H Fair - cookies, posters, and showing a rabbit...
Quick trip to the Salina Zoo & Museum...

Meeting our cousin's first baby...

So what have you been you been up to?!?!

2 comments:

  1. Looks like y'all had a great summer. I love the wheat harvest pic. They're so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Look like your kids have had the typical farm summer. I always loved being on the farm during the summer. No better way to grow up.

    And thanks for stopping by my blog.

    www.cdycattle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Now it's your turn to inspire me....