Saturday, March 6, 2010

What's behind door #3???

There's not a lot to show you behind the doors, but boy do I love showing the doors themselves. A few words come to mind: Gorgeous. Beautiful. Amazing. Hubby says it's only because it finally makes it look like a real house. I say it's because they are truly gorgeous, beautiful, and amazing! I can only imagine what they will be like when they actually have trim around them. I can also imagine them throughout the old part of the house as well. SOMEDAY! Probably not in the budget this go around, but what a difference they do make. Here's a few of the various rooms:

Laundry Room with frosted glass:


Storage Room Closet:

Downstairs Bathroom:


Upstairs bathroom:

They also got the pebble tile flooring in the shower. Here it is before the grout stage. He is sealing it today and will probably grout Monday. Hopefully the grout doesn't change the look too much! It feels so smooth on your feet when you stand on it... like one of those stone massages almost!



Today I am thankful for:
1) The fact that we got an inch plus of rain last night instead of the 8+ inches of snow it would have been if it were colder!
2) A dinner date with the hubby while the kids went to a play with grandma and grandpa.
3) My brother's amazing basketball season and his talented coaching abilities! Goodluck in your post-season tournament!!!!




2 comments:

  1. LOVE, LOVE, LOVE IT!! The frosted door is Fab and I so want to experience the shower. That sounds weird - but I love the pebbles. Keep up the top notch design ideas! I'm impressed. It's like a frikkin' hotel!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving the pebble floor tile... how are you?? It's been a little while...

    HUGS from Orlando!

    ReplyDelete

Now it's your turn to inspire me....