Sunday, September 4, 2011

Horsin' Around


Yesterday Gail and the kids had the horses out messing around and I was loving the view from my kitchen window.  Everytime I looked up I would see them weaving in the trees or chasing each other.  I couldn't resist grabbing the camera and capturing a few moments.  Wish they would stay little forever...


Ally decided to ride bareback.  It does wonders for improving balance and riding skills... plus it saves a lot of time from saddling him up!!!

Throw 'em on a horse and they turn into best buddies!

My little one looks SOOOO Big on his paint horse!

Nate was all smiles yesterday.... the horse must have been cooperating for him!

Every little girl's dream....

Sonny has strict instructions to take good care of her... So far he has listened well.
Hope you all have a GREAT labor day weekend!!!

1 comment:

  1. Love the last photo. You've got some pretty cute kids yourself. No horse show plans here. We'll stick to cattle as far as the show circuit is concerned. And...if we'd only have known you were looking to liquidate your herd...I'm ALWAYS looking for big, gentle, good lookin geldings - NO athletic ability required. Hugs to you all.

    ReplyDelete

Now it's your turn to inspire me....