Saturday, December 5, 2009

And what color is your house?

So I was giving directions to our house the other day and the salesman asked what color the house was. I replied "blue.... no actually brown.... well technically it looks a little green at the moment.... Honestly I'm not really sure what color my house is right now."

I suppose all of the above were correct on that given day. One side was the old blue siding, a couple of sides were green with the new house wrap, and one side was brown with the start of the new siding. IT LOOKS AWESOME!!!! I can hardly wait to see it on the addition. It really makes the windows stand out.

Here's the before (picture has the new soffit but still has the old windows)...

And here it is with a little sample of siding...

Notice the big ugly chimney has disappeared?!?! Yippee! It will look even better when we get all the trim work done. Now if the inside just looked this nice!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Now it's your turn to inspire me....