Thursday, November 5, 2009

Construction or Destruction??

My what a difference the sunshine makes! They have gotten so much done this week, despite the 1.2" of rain and 6+ inches of heavy wet snow last week. They seem to be tearing things off the old house just about as fast as they are building on the new part. As I type, I can hear the sounds of sledge hammers and crumbling dry wall. Gail keeps reminding me that now is not a good time to wonder what we have gotten ourselves into! Time will tell I suppose! Here are a few shots of the progess this week...




1 comment:

  1. Isn't it great to SEE progress?! I am SOOOOO envious (ok - jealous) of your big honkin' window. I always wanted a window where I could watch our cattle & horses grazing. P.S. The turkeys are hilarious!

    ReplyDelete

Now it's your turn to inspire me....