Thursday, September 2, 2010

Summer Daze

As much as we complain about the hot days of summer, I'm always a little sad when the nights start to cool off. It's a tell-tale sign that fall is nearing and the beautiful colors that filled the flower beds won't be with us much longer. Enjoy it while it lasts. As my kids say, the trees will soon be "naked" again and we'll be wishing for those hot days! So today, I'm thankful for these:

Knockout Shrub Roses


Regrowth on Salvia Cardonna




Red and White Verbena




Purple Cone Flowers





Black Eyed Susans


Silky Gold Asclepias



Purple Morning Glories


Have a great day and don't forget to stop and admire your flowers!!!

2 comments:

  1. I'm so not ready for the end of summer.... =(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmm... lost my comment? We look forward to fall here in Orlando, after the dog days of summer, but I get what you're saying. The blooms are gorgeous... enjoy them a little longer!

    *hugs*

    ReplyDelete

Now it's your turn to inspire me....